Accessibility Action Plan 2018/9
The areas we are focussing on as a management team over the coming year are
1. To help overcome the issue of clients without transport accessing our Frome offices investigate the viability of opening outreach projects in Warminster and Trowbridge. Review Quarterly as part of the Organisation Business Plan.
2. To raise the profile of our service in Bristol through developing and strengthening existing links with The Severn Side institute and University of Bristol and the University of the West of England.
3. To raise money for Bristol to help potential clients on low incomes access the service. Latest fundraising event to support our counselling bursary is students and staff running the Bath Half Marathon
4. Continue the programme of visits to Gp’s and local organisations to promote awareness of the service we offer.
5. Look for opportunities to develop links with groups representing people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. This is a standing agenda item on the Managers Meeting Agenda
6. Redesign monitoring forms so the information for each centre can be analysed. Completed
7. Put together a report for the 2018/19 Annual Report and accounts showing our plan re diversity and reaching different elements of the population.
8. Make the accessibility review and action plan available through the contacts page of our website. Completed
9. Ensure that the review plan is updated quarterly with action taken.