Post Graduate Diploma – Psychodynamic Approaches to Counselling Children and Young People in an Educational and Community Settings (CCYP)
Wessex Counselling and Psychotherapy in association with The Bridge Foundation
This is a post-qualification certificate for counsellors or psychotherapists who are adult trained and wish to specialize in working with children and young people. Although it uses a psychodynamic approach your professional qualification does not have to be psychodynamic.
All the study days will take place in Bristol at the Bridge Foundation on a Saturday.
Each student can expect to have two tutorials with a named tutor during the 12 day study experience.
For an application form for WCP/Bridge CCYP click here
Forthcoming CPD Events:
Being added soon!
Wessex CP CPD Online Events Terms and Conditions
Tickets are valid for the date and time stated. We use Eventbrite as the platform to sell tickets to our events and your link and access will be emailed to you via Eventbrite.
You may give your place to another person if you let us know that person’s name at least 24 hours before the event begins. Please send this email to CPDmanager@wessexcp.co.uk
Refunds for Online Events cannot be given in any circumstances except as follows:
- You cancel in writing to CPDmanager@wessexcp.co.uk 30 days before the date of the event you have booked, in which case you will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- This does not apply to parts of an event such as a regular group, but only to a whole event or complete series.
- If a speaker cancels, we will offer a full refund OR transfer your fee to another Wessex event.
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. Regrettably, discounts offered after you made your booking cannot be claimed or applied retrospectively.
By attending an online event, ticket holders consent to being recorded.
CPD Recordings Available to Purchase
- Damian McCann - Working with same-sex couples and other identities
- Dr Adrian Hayes - From Winnicott to Self-Agency
- Dr Adrian Hayes - Psychotropic Medication in Psychotherapy
- Mitchell Wilson – The Analyst’s Desire
- Marguerite Reid - Born in the Shadow of a Loss; the Replacement Child (penumbra baby)
- Darian Leader - Mourning and Melancholia
- Karen Maroda: Conflict avoidance, enactment & negative countertransference
- Professor Brett Kahr - Erotic Tumours of the Mind
We are pleased to be able to offer access to recording of these seminars.
The cost is £25 and the recording link will be emailed to you.
To receive the link, payment of £25 can be paid to:
Sort code: 40 52 40
Please quote your name and CPD required as reference.
Once payment has been made, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm and receive the link.